Coconut Fibre Dish Brush
Use EARTHREFRESH21 for free local delivery! (see local areas under 'Delivery')
The bristles are tough enough to shift tough grease and build up, yet soft enough to be used on non-stick pans and glassware. The sturdy angled head makes it perfect to get right into the corners of pans or mugs. A great eco-friendly option for your kitchen.
Made ethically from sustainably farmed coconut fibre wrapped around a stainless steel wire and FSC accredited beechwood. Meaning you will no longer unwittingly be releasing microplastics down the drain every time you do the dishes!
- Pack of 1
- Dimensions: 23cm length x 7cm width x 5cm depth
- Made from FSC certified beechwood, coconut husk and stainless steel
- Biodegradable & Sustainable
- Recyclable Kraft Packaging
- Safe to use on non-stick pans - non scratch
- Shifts tough grease
- Rinse and let air dry after each use
- Test surfaces to make sure they do not scratch (some extra soft or cheaper materials may scratch)